Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun

HAPPY FALL!!!
Fall is my favorite time of year, and doing things outdoors is the best! So, instead of heading to the grocery store or local driveway to find some pumpkins, we headed to a Rock Creek Farm Pumpkin Patch to pick our own pumpkins. This farm sits on over 100 acres! We have never seen so many pumpkins in our lives! WOW! We bypassed a couple of other fields where they had pumpkins, and chose one that seemed less busy. This farm was very busy, but so large that we still had that feeling of being out there on our own. A beautiful evening, in the upper 60's/70's, little breezy with the Rocky Mountains in the distance. We had a great time finding pumpkins, although Tatum was mainly interested in the dirt! :) Carrying the pumpkins back to the car, well, that was another story! Matt took the larger two, and I had Tatum and a 'smaller' pumpkin... I don't know what took longer, finding the pumpkins, or our way back to the car! :)









1 comment:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

These photos are super fantastic!!!!!!!!

We had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch/apple orchard too! I LOVE pumpkin patches.
Have you made Halloween plans yet? Benjamin is going to be a little owl. I need to make his wings today.

Love Ya!