Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall in Colorado

Today was a beautiful fall day, and it reminded me (after our 40 degree weekend) why we moved to Colorado! Tatum and I rollerbladed home from LTF's Preview Center and it was just too beautiful to go back inside, so, we played in the leaves... One of life's enjoyments that, as we get older, we tend to forget how simple it is, and truly, how relaxing. Our front yard has an Ash tree that has already lost many leaves, and the good neighbors that we are- have not raked it yet! :)- so Tatum and I headed to the front yard and played. Took me back to my Bilinski grandparents' house, where we would pile up the leaves, and jump into them. Later, Grandpa B would burn them and the smell.... mmm... memories. How easy it was to be a kid! I'm so glad I have the blessed opportunity to relive those days with my daughter! :) Enjoy the pics, I know we had fun taking them! :)


I seem to have lost a leaf... can you help me find it? I don't think this one is it...
Can you find Tatum in this picture? ...

2 comments:

brittany said...

I love the leaf pictures. Sure looks like she had fun. :) p.s. I tagged you on my blog...check it out for details. :)

Carrington Family said...

Tatum is adorable!! I love the fall pictures, they look like they were done by a professional (awesome in b&w or sepia)