Saturday, April 30, 2011

Things we do...

Here are a some 'fun' pictures from April. I love taking pictures of my girls, and picking just a few... well, that's pretty much impossible. I started this post with the intentions of just posting a few... well, it turned into a few more than that! Enjoy!This picture can NEVER become lost. Tatum BEGGED me to let her wash the dishes (as she has a few times since this day)... Oh Tatum, I hope you never lose your love to wash dishes! (because, quite frankly, I have never found my love for dish washing... I do however, love the dishwasher)

A mountain? in our living room??? (playing hide-and-seek)
Listening to them just laughing at each other... LOVE their excitement


Cuddles.... How can you not smile at this?
Checking on her flowers that she grew from seeds

T and her Grandpa :)
She LOVES the zoo!!! She was trying to call the animals to her... I believe she was looking at the Rhinos here :)
Checking out the dolphins :)

She loves to sit in a chair (or in a bucket, or in a box, or....) and read... on her own time

My princesses
(did I just write that??? Uh oh)
Princesses and the frog
The girls were helping me wash the walls... :)

No comments: