Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ending one chapter... Beginning another...



Hi-Ho... Hi-Ho... It's off to Indiana we go....


(Okay, well we moved over a month ago, but I am finally getting to our blog!)


Yes, once again, this Carrington family has moved... back across country, home to Indiana. It was a bittersweet move for us. We absolutely loved living in Colorful Colorado, love what that beautiful state has to offer, but the one thing it was lacking, was family. And family wins over anything else. Not just the family that remained in IN while we moved around, but our core family as well.


After living in AZ for about a year and a half, we never did get to visit the Grand Canyon... we will visit it at some point in the future, but I can not believe that we were unable to go... so, as family visited us in CO, or as Matt found a day off, I had no problem with packing up the car and heading out on an adventure in Colorado... to learn why it is called "Colorful Colorado", and I am so glad we did! We took every chance we were given to hang out in the mountains, and we left with no regrets! We met great friends and had fun!


So here we go, the next chapter in our lives. Who knows what this next chapter will hold for us, but as each page turns, I'm sure we will live it up and find new adventures in Indiana... with each other :)


So long for now, Colorado, I'm sure we will see you soon!


P.S. If you notice in the photo above, the sun is in our rear view mirror... that is where it has remained... out west.... :( So, if you live out west, and are reading this, please feel free to send the sun this direction and let us borrow it for a while!

No comments: