Saturday, December 25, 2010

Carrington Christmas in Denver!

We welcomed the Carrington Family to Denver last weekend and had a wonderful visit! Tatum's 2 year old cousin, Grace, walked in and the girls took off! Tatum could not wait for Grace to get here, and talked about what they were going to do for a full week before she arrived! They are definitely great friends already, and that friendship will be so fun to watch blossom through the years!

The girls had a great time with Lola and Pocky as well. Tatum and Lola did some crafts, shared some hot chocolate, played some soccer, made some fudge, put a Gingerbread house together, read a few books, and really just had fun. I don't know who was more wiped out... T definitely took a nap a few hours after everyone left!
Kid Table has begun... I think Pocky had a good time, too... Kalina really seemed to take to Pocky pretty well and he got to assist in the fudge making.... or, maybe he was busy feeding Tatum marshmallows and chocolate.... hmmmm.... He did, however, introduce not only me, but Grace & Tatum to SmartPop Cheese Popcorn.... mmm, I think I'm going to go get a bowl right now....
Notice Pocky reaching for marshmallows...

He handed them to a three year old and didn't think she would eat them??? he he Notice Lola, laughing... :D

Here are some pictures from the visit! Enjoy!

Now, Aunt Kim and I attempted to take pictures of the four girls together... he he...




No comments: