The past three years have been so wonderful! Tatum has changed our lives and easily brings a smile to our faces, just thinking about her. She has such a sweet personality, and doesn't know how to be mean.
Tatum's Top Ten(not in any particular order):
1. Food: Peanut butter & honey smanich and a side of CHEESE!!!
2. Movie: Madagascar, favorite character Melman
3. Book: She loves every book that she reads, so currently her favorite is "Pete the Cat, I love my New White Shoes"
4. Color: Today is Pink(Changes Daily)
5. Toy(s): Books, Puzzles, Play-doh!, and blankets that Great Grandma Jane made, MELMAN!!!
6. Game: Hungry Hungry Hippos
7. Brushing her teeth
8. Animal: Giraffe (Melman)
9. Stickers
10.KALINA!!!!
Did I mention that she likes Melman??? (Melman refers to any giraffe!!!)
She can easily say and sing her ABC's, and recognizes most letters... 'S' is difficult, can count to 13... to 10 in Spanish (although we haven't done that in a while... I'll have to try this tomorrow), knows her shapes, loves to learn, loves to help- do anything, whatever I am doing, she wants to help, and is ALWAYS hungry... lol... doesn't matter what you are eating, she would like a bite. We are always 'helping' or 'saving' animals from our 'flyboat' (couch or climber outside), and loves to 'cuddle' at night before we leave her room. She is a very sensitive girl and does not like to disappoint anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment