Thursday, August 12, 2010

Loving Life Watching the Girls Grow






Sorry this is so late, but I had updated this last week and it 'vanished' when I went to publish it... so, here it goes...

Kalina at 7 months is laughing like crazy, rolling and pulling herself around to wherever she wants to go, eating like crazy, teething, makes fun sounds with her mouth, and loves Skype! Her favorite book is "I Love You Through and Through"... she smiles, laughs, and pats this book when I read it! She enjoys all books, but when I pull this one out, she just goes crazy! :) Her favorite food is, surprise!, sweet potatoes, although she does enjoy her applesauce and smashed bananas! She can't help but smile at you if you catch her watching you, and LOVES her Daddy and her sister! My favorite time is getting her from her crib either after naps or in the morning... she just smiiiles and laughs and kicks her feet! She just gets so excited! This past month has been so much fun watching her learn and become much more interested in her surroundings. I can sit her down on her blanket on the floor, go get her breakfast ready, and by the time I go get her, she is across the room checking something out. I just love watching her grow and learn.

Tatum is just, well, Tatum. She is such a joy and so sweet! She is such a great big sister and big cousin. It's so amazing to watch a (almost) three year old learn and put different ideas together. She makes great comparisons, and finds random similarities among different items. She loves riding her bike, and reading!!! She loves every book she reads, but right now, one of her favorites is 'Pete the Cat- I Love My White Shoes'. (if you haven't heard of it, google it and you can listen to it! it's fun!) She is always singing... whether she is taking care of 'business' in the bathroom, or sitting in the back of the car- she loves to sing. I can't believe that she is almost three years old... How fast the time has gone! I often find myself just watching her... loving every minute of it!

No comments: