Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Claus!!!

So, I took Tatum to see Santa a couple of times to 'meet' him and feel comfortable with him before we had pictures taken....

It didn't work :(

1 comment:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

That is the ultimate toddler Christmas photo!!!!!!
You are going to smile every time you see that for years to come. :)

If it makes you feel any better....
I dressed up my kid, did not even think about what I looked like. So my beautiful child in his new Christmas Shirt... and frumpy Mama ( NO make up, hair in a bun, Colby's old baggy sweater over a T shirt) went to see Santa. Benjamin of course was terrified of Santa and would not go up there alone. So our pic has beautiful Benjamin, handsome Colby.... and VERY frumpy Jen. LOL :D LOL
Oh well, it's all about the memory, and we did have fun :)

Love ya, Hope your holiday is going well :)