Tatum had a temperature today... wasn't feeling well at all, but for the three hours she was awake today, she enjoyed performing... I'm sure she got all the singing talent from me! lol.... (there is a reason I was in band) but she must have grabbed one part from the Baldwin family (definitely not the Bilinski side... Carl, Liz, Doug, or myself) ... and since she is a 'Mini' Matt... he was in swing choir in high school for those of you who did not know... :) here is just more proof! ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay okay sister, what are you trying to say? We are musically challenged?? What about "I will survive??"
I can only hope that the second baby girl carrington will get her vocal skills from her dad, too. i've got nothing.
We love the entertainment! I'd question the Bilinski talent as well, but ya know Tatum's Grandpa B has been known to be found SINGING and DANCING to the radio in the basement AND the garage.
Post a Comment