Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fun with Tatum

So, keeping up with Tatum is definitely going to be fun! She is already crawling around like crazy, finding little tiny fuzzies on the floor to play with... She is enamored with the dogs, and squeals and starts crawling (quickly) towards them- even if she is on the bed, and they are on the floor... good thing I played sports in h.s. and have decent reflexes! If they are on the outside of the gate (at the door for her room), she crawls to the gate and puts her arms through to try to pet (grab) them. The other day, she picked up one of the dogs' bones, and was hitting the floor with it... the she was putting it right in front of Hunter's face... not a good idea... but after she hit Hunter in the nose with the bone a few times, he gently took it from her hand.... can you see Hunter being gentle with anything??? I was suprised to see him be so gentle! Makes me want to keep him around. :)



Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of fun time with Tatum. She absolutely loves playing Peek-a-boo, and loves hiding from me after he bath, under a towel... I don't have pictures of that, but maybe sometime I will get some. It's hard to get candids of Tatum b/c she loves the camera, and either stops what she is doing and cheeses, or she comes at the camera! :) Either way, enjoy! :)

Mom is hiding under the hood.... :)

No comments: