Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Okay, so yes, I do like to write in these blogs a lot... well this is just amazing! Yesterday, I went to pick Tatum up from Infant Care at the gym after my workout, and Heather, one of the girls that just adores Tatum, said that while Tatum was holding onto her hands, she took a couple of steps... WHAT? No Way! She is only 7 months old now (today)... so I sat on the floor, let Tatum stand herself up, and what do ya know.... there she goes- started taking a few steps. So last night right before I got her ready for bed, I called in her Aunt Liz, and we sat on the floor and Tatum just went crazy! She was walking and saw how excited we got, she would bounce down and up and take more steps. IT WAS AMAZING! We hold her hands, and she doesn't have complete balance control yet, but I can not believe that she is walking! WOW!!! Our little one is growing up waaaay too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you suppose a walkto our house would be a little too much practice? Please tell Tatum to slow down until we can catch up.