Saturday, March 29, 2008

Are you surprised??? Carrington's are moving AGAIN! :)

Are you serious, Mom??? There's white stuff on this picture... hmmm... what is that?
Yes, our family is headed to Colorado. Matt was promoted and will be the Sales Dept. Head at a brand new club in Westminster, CO. (located just N/NW of Denver) Timing is a little fast for us, as we need to be there May 1. So, I resigned my teaching position as of last week, and we are on a mission of packing and finding a new home. :) I think I have the packing thing down pat! Thank goodness the company is providing movers this time! WAHOO! :) Denver here we come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't been there. We are ready!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO gonna come and visit all y'all. You're living my dream..to go back to Denver to live. You'll love it! Auntie Suzi is coming!!!!!

Anonymous said...

An energetic little family! Best to you all! Love - Aunt Marguerite :D