Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our little BIG girl is FOUR!!!


Okay, so a little late in posting, but here is Tatum's four year blog... :)

Words can not describe how I feel about my little girl... my little BIG girl. I look at her and wonder... when did you get so big? Legs and arms so long, feet and hands so big, ideas so big, interests so varied, opinions so big.... I remember vividly, struggling to hold her still as I attempt to clip her nails hoping she does not jerk and I clip her finger instead of her nail... now, I just let her know what I am doing and she sits with not problem at all! I love this girl so much... she is so sweet and funny and smart... she does not have one mean bone in her body, and is always concerned about everyone else. She is so smart- she has an answer for everything... if you tell her something can not be done, she will find a way so it CAN happen... "so, maybe if.... or what if we..." she could be very successful as a lawyer or in politics- she knows the right questions to ask to stump you! She loves puzzles, and painting, and water! She loves to help... with anything... even cleaning! :) She is such a happy girl, it's hard to find something that she does NOT like. But, here is a list of some of Tatum's Favorite Things...

1. Kalina
2. Movie: Cars
3. Lightening McQueen & *Red* (from Cars)
4. Music: Sugarland- Stuck Like Glue and Want To ... and every other Sugarland Song :); Fire in the Sky (Knee Deep) by Zac Brown Band; Honey Bee- Blake Shelton
5. Color: Pink and Purple have the edge right now, although, she loves all of her colors
6. Food- PIZZA- let me be more specific... Black Olive Pizza :)
7. Dancing and saving her animals
8. Playing with Play-doh, painting, doing puzzles, coloring, using her easel, crafts...
9. Dogs- even though she's allergic
10. Reading- this girl LOVES LOVES LOVES books, and enjoys every book she has in front of her -kind of like her Momma :)

T can write all of her letters, knows how to spell (and write) her name, Mommy, Daddy... knows all of the letter sounds... can count to twenty... loves to help with anything and everything! Enjoys playing hide and seek, and has figured out how to not say "HERE I AM!!!" when we play :) LOVES to help with her little sister... and is all around just a happy sweet girl.

I love her.




No comments: