Time is flying and Kalina is just growing like crazy!!! So amazing to watch her everyday picking up new things and learning about her world. Everytime I get her from her crib, she has ahold of at least one of her feet. In just the last couple of weeks, she has gone from just looking at her 'friends' to batting at them, to grabbing them. Kalina really is a happy girl! If she is upset, we just have to sing to her and ope, there's the smile! The past couple of days have shown lots of laughs from her, as she just loves attention!
Tatum is still sharing her toys with Kalina (as she had when I was still pregnant)... the last two days, she has shared her firetruck and always enjoys 'reading' with Kalina and me- she points to animals and tells Kalina what they are and what they say. It's really sweet. Tatum also enjoys 'reading' to Matt and I at night. She has two books that she always asks us to read to her and now, she pretty much 'reads' them to us! It's so sweet and way too cute! One is 'Shiver me letters, A Pirate's ABC's' and the other is 'Put Me in the Zoo'. Another she knows pretty well is 'The Crunching, Munching Caterpillar'. She definitely loves her books! She also loves being outside! Once she goes outside, I have to practically bribe her to come inside! lol... A GREAT problem to have!
Anyway, the past four months have absolutely flown by. I was packing up the smaller clothes and can not believe how little she was just four months ago! It's absolutely unbelieveable how quickly the time has gone!
2 comments:
I think I see the Bilinski side showing strong in Kalina, alot of Aunti Liz... Beautiful! The initial Carrington look has faded away for now. See what next month brings... and are those eyes blue??
Just incase you were worried, that 'Dan' comment was really me :)
Post a Comment