Friday, March 19, 2010

Visiting with Family

My Great Aunt Juanita passed away in the middle of February, so we headed to IN to pay our respects. While there, we were able to 'visit' with family that hadn't yet been able to meet the girls. It was Kalina's first time on an airplane, as was it my first time to fly with both girls- alone. I expected it to be very stressful, but the girls were wonderful on the planes!






Sorry Uncle Carl! Mom took me away from my meal for this picture... I was HUNGRY!!!



We drove down to Indy to see Lola & Pocky before flying out... (I let Pocky off the hook this time- no pictures)
The night before flying out to Indiana, we met up with Uncle David for some dinner...


Pocky B and Grandma Birt came out for a visit just as Kalina turned one month old. We all enjoyed their visit! Here are some pictures from their visit...


No comments: