Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

After a week enjoying the snow, it was finally Halloween! We finished up our snowman, carved our pumpkins, and Matt joined us for Trick-or-Treating! What a fun day! Tatum may look like a princess to you, but she dressed up like Minnie Mouse- she has a Minnie from Uncle Carl & Aunt Sam's wedding w/a wedding dress on and Tatum decided she was dressing up like her! :)
Matt came home for some Trick-or-Treating where we took Tatum to about 7 houses (she doesn't eat much candy, and we all know I don't need any!!!), and by about the 4th house, she finally said 'Trick-or-Treat'... we would be walking to a house and she would say... "I go up the stairs, they open the door, I say "trick-or-treat" lol... then when we get to the door, she'd freeze and just stand there... lol... she did finally get it, and it was a fun night! When we came home, I let her hand out the candy to the trick-or-treaters- she had a good time!!! Our little girl is growing up!






1 comment:

Carrington Family said...

loved the jack-o-lantern belly!!:)