Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Play Date

We had our first play date today with Hayden. He just turned 1 on June 29th. (we celebrated his birthday with him) Tatum and Hayden played together inside for a while, then we headed outside. Tatum was not a big fan of the sand box OR the baby pool! UH OH! I don't know if the USA Olympic Aquatic Center is on her radar in her future.... dad will have to do some coaching on that one! :)

Later we went for a walk around the lake in Evergreen and into the woods where we were on the lookout for Mountain Lions... didn't see any though :( Here are a couple of pictures from our day.. enjoy!

Tatum didn't want to stay awake for the walk, I suppose...

1 comment:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

Cute little babies!

That walk looks like a lot of fun. Benjamin used to always fall asleep in his stroller when I walked a trail. I miss that. Fresh air is so good for them :)

Love Ya!!!!!

Can't wait to see more posts! :)