Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gram Potts' Visit

So... few new updates... my mom and Aunt Susan came to visit this past week and we enjoyed the visit very much!


With mom and aunt Susan, we visited Boulder Falls and we drove up to Mt. Rushmore via Lake Dillon (dillon res.)... very pretty drive! We drove up through Rocky Mtn. Nat. Park where we saw lots of elk and deer... and a mountain goat. We also drove through other parks... one where we were right next to buffalo- they were crossing the road! Very neat.




At the end of their visit on Friday- Matt was at work and I was at the store buying some formula... Tatum decided to take her first two steps! She has been standing alone for a couple of seconds at a time, but she was holding onto my aunt's shirt and let go... took a couple of steps... and sat. She typically can stand for a couple of seconds and then she realizes that she is and automatically sits down... but this is very cool! Unfortunately Matt and I missed it, but it's very exciting that she is starting to walk! I know it'll be exciting to run around chasing her soon! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

That is HUGE good news!!!
CONGRATS!!! :D

I hope you are feeling well,
I Love ya!

AMMommy said...

Wow! Congrats! That is so awesome. I am so happy for you guys! You are gonna have your hands full! Tatum will be so lucky to grow up with a sibling so close in age!

The Griffith Gang said...

Yeah! How fun!! Tatum is looking soooo grown up! Have fun and I'll send some CO contact information for some people on to you!!

Love ya,
Shan

Carrington Family said...

Congratulations officially!! I've been meaning to call you (been a little busy, you know....)
I hear we might see you over the 4th in SA?! How are you feeling?