Sunday, February 17, 2008

What does Tatum do with her free time?

Well, Miss Tatum turns 6 months tomorrow! WOW! As everyone has informed me, time flies, but I've definitely enjoyed every second so far! She just gets cuter and funnier each day! I really don't know what we did with all of our time before Tatum came along! Anyway, tonight Tatum started 'scooting'. She didn't think it was important to move forward, but instead, began scooting backward! Of course, once I grab the camera, she was done! She likes to just stare at the camera instead of continuing to do what she was doing.... The video attached was from tonight when dad came home from work... this is what we like to do in our free time... it's usually a battle, who can pt ptptptpt the longest with the most saliva! LOL.... the things that we now get a kick out of! Enjoy!

No comments: